Sprenkle Kin

Monday, February 27, 2006

I'm in

I am voting against the dying in anguish part of this blog. So here I am to help. The goings on in my life really aren't that exciting but, ummmm I have a puppy at my house right now, so that is fun. I found a Jessica doll for Jessie if she wants it...so I can mail that out soon. And ummm if any parents actually use this and not just grand kids, I will be amazed and amused!!! That is all.
Your sister, cousin, niece, granddaughter, and daughter...Monica

2 Comments:

  • I am very excited about our Sprenkle blog and think that some "parents" will be using it. This could be really great. I am also impressed with our family taking to the digital age. Some of us still have a ways to go...no cell phone for the Bryans..YIKES! But all in all, we are progressing.
    Looking forward to blogging with you all. Who knew? Love ya' pb

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:35 PM  

  • you think mom flamed me??? Really you are going with flamed? I don't think mom flamed me...

    By Blogger Ms_M, at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home