Sprenkle Kin

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gramma and Valerie

Hi all.....I am going to be working in my shop here in a min. but Valerie would like to write a line or two. Hope everyone is doing fine and you gotta check out Suzanne's Adventure blog. She has some good pictures from Christmas on there.

Hola, Aloha, hi, Alo, Hello and any other type of hi's. It's Valerie. I'm so happy that everyone is doing good. Congrats to Jake. Also Congrats to Amiee. I hope Ollie is ok. Only one good thing came out of this.............HE LOOKS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I'm sorry it was so short but I have to go. Love you ALL. You guys better remember that.


Bye, Adios, bye bye, goodbye, later,peace out, See U L8ter!!!!

3 Comments:

  • I love you too Val! Thanks for writing! Have fun with Grandma today!
    ~~~Zunt Zan

    By Blogger Suzanne, at 9:08 AM  

  • Hi Val! Nice to see you over here. Hope all is well on your side of the world. Things here are good. I am just not so patiently waiting for Spring.

    Love you- squeeze your dad for me, I miss him!

    By Blogger Aimee, at 8:26 PM  

  • We remember that you love all of us Val. I hope you remember that we love you tons too! Your grandma Cindy keeps us updated on you and what you have been up to. I hope you can come to Kansas sometime this summer! Maybe if your dad behaves you can bring him with you.
    Later....

    By Blogger Pam, at 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home