Sprenkle Kin

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Some more pix











Well, that post was cut short.....I messed up and couldn't post all the pixs I wanted so here are some more............ I think we have a couple of really good photographers in the family.
On another note.....Doug and I are headed to the river this Friday and stay till the following Thursday. The last summer vacation... the last of summer, period! We are having a 25th Anniversary Party on the 6th of October if anyone wants to come on out.........Our friend Terry and his son are going to play music and we've hire The Taco Man to cater......... should be a blast, the head count is between 55 and 60 so the weather better cooperate!
Hey, have not seen any updates on OZ lately, whats the deal? Was enjoying those. Wish I could make the shower, I'm sure it will be a great time.
Hope all is well with everyone.............
Kath

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home