Sprenkle Kin

Friday, March 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

So it is another March 28th and what do you know.? There is a blizzard in Kansas! ;) There was one here too but right at this moment I see clear skies, barely green trees, and snow; lots of snow! I hope that soon southwest Kansas can say the same!

Anyway I stopped in to wish Aimee a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! The last one before she is a Mama! 2 boys! Craziness! and so much JOY and HAPPINESS!!!!

Aimee~ May the next year be FULL of blessed memories and exciting adventures! I love you! HAPPY DAY!

To all~ I love you all too! Enjoy Spring!

~~~Suz

2 Comments:

  • I see know that it is Happy Early Birthday! I dont know why I was trying to rush the weekend! Anyway...Have a great day!

    By Blogger Suzanne, Suz, Zanny, Zan..., at 4:30 PM  

  • Thanks a lot Suz! No snow here, just rain and fog. Spent my birthday putting together a crib "just to see," buying some really brightly colored onesies, and eating good food with Sarah.

    By Blogger Aimee, at 5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home