Sprenkle Kin

Monday, March 06, 2006

Up too late, Up too early

If anyone notices the time stamp on this thing, you will see that it is 7:30 a.m. I time that I am not so familiar with considering the fact that the earliest I EVER have to be at work is 9:00 a.m. But I agreed to watch my friends puppy (Chandler a 2.5 lb. Yorkie Terrier) today and she brought him to Auntie Mons daycare bright and early since her apartment will be fumigated today. I could have slept through it except for the part where he CRYS so LOUD! So now I am up trying to get a puppy to go to sleep, boy oh boy he sure dosen't want to! I didn't have to work at all this weekend which was a nice change and the weather was pretty nice for the most part soo I really enjoyed myself. I cleaned my apartment (no really it is almost sterile in here) for about 3 hours on Saturday. I went out to a club called Juls and danced later that night, and on Sunday my friend Shawna and I did errands. That night I made Chicken tetrazzni for us and my friend Shalyn who is a truck driver came to visit! It was all very fun! Hope yours was too!
Monica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home