Sprenkle Kin

Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday

Okay here is my first post. I responded to the great looking tatoo that my bro drew but I guess that does not count. How is going y'all? Did you all have a great weekend? I saw the end of the George Mason/UNC game! How about that game! I bought and planted plants for my patio and went on a bike ride and bought a bike. It has been "cold" here lately. I guess CA version of winter 50-60 degrees. It has been nice. Kathy will be in my town next Saturday and we hope to get together for a bit after her conference. A friend of mine who lives in Boston is coming into town that weekend too. Should be a great weekend. Well I had better get going to work! I have a very light Monday which is nice but I do need to get there on time. I hope you all have a wonderful Monday! Love you all!

1 Comments:

  • Glad you found us Suz. I have been busy with work but do find time to pop in now and then. Yeah, George Mason will be playing Wichita State tomorrow. Weird. Sorry Aimee, I might have to cheer for Kansas.
    We have about a foot of snow on the ground or I am sure I would be biking etc...hmmmmmm or not. Glad you are enjoying the CA weather etc. You deserve it after Alaska!

    By Blogger pbryan, at 7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home