Sprenkle Kin

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Hello Out There!

So where has everybody been?

Rach-How was your visit with Mel? Monica- How are you feeling? Aimee- How is the end of the semester going? When are finals? Aunt Pam- Are you resting now that Tax season is over, for now? Mama-Have you been working and having fun in your studio? Jeremy-How are things looking with moving back to KS?

Why are we the only ones on this? Where is everyone else? Kathy have you figured this out yet? Should I come over and help you figure it out? :) Where are the other Flowers'? those taht have Sprenkle as their last name? Teresa?Has anyone sent a link/invitation to join to the California Sprenkles?

Well, I suposse I should do something else other than ask a bunch of questions. I went home for a few days before Easter and it was nice. Mom's new carpet is very nice; Paul and Val are doing well (She plays soccer well and Paul-What an awesome coach he is!!); Jessie is as busy as ever, going going going...; and mom, well she is never home and is having fun! The sadest part of going home was the realization that I am really old. I went dancing one night and didnt get to bed until 2:00. I did not do well the next day! I was so very tired! Old I tell you! Old! It was a ton of fun though! Not much else is happening. I have a backpacking trip scheduled for Memorial day and I am going to a strawberry festival is a couple weeks. I am very excited!! That is all for now. Love you all!
~~~Suz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home