Sprenkle Kin

Sunday, April 09, 2006

weekend and me

Just a note to say hi to everyone. Weather here is great. Just showed Valerie how to make a pot on her little potter's wheel she got for Christmas. She did a pretty good job for the first time. I have been cleaning my studio and hope to get in there in a min. and do some actual clay work. I went a head and put in my application fee for the High Road to Taos show this fall, so now I actually have to work, right???

Pam...I am glad the tax season is about over. The 3 day weekend the end of the month sounds wonderful. I hope that you can make it this direction sometime this summer.

Well, no real news. Zan will be home this Wed. for a few days. That will be really nice. She will try and get up to Truchas....anyone care to go with her/??? Valerie does not know about it. It will be a surprise for her!!

Valerie had a great time on her cruise to the Bahamas!!! Hugged a dolphin and came home with little braids and beads in her hair!! Looks so cute. Hope D and Alan send pictures. If they do, will try and post one or two.

Well, gotta go see if I can get some work done. Love youall.....take care and have an awesome week. Cindy

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home