Sprenkle Kin

Monday, April 03, 2006

My lung and other problems.

Right about the weekend...mine was spent bent over in an L type position hacking and coughing as I have a small lung infection. Yes, it is fun. Yes, I am drinking lots of water, yep have the meds, yep going to the cartioligist tomorrow...so ya I have all the bases covered. Ask my mom, the cough can be amusing after a while, cause well it NEVER stops EVER! Um, other than the coughing I spent time laying, napping and whining to my mom on the phone. Hope everyone else is better than I am!

1 Comments:

  • Goodness! I am so sorry about your weekend! I hope that cough and that infection go away very soon! Thanks for answering all the questions that qwere going through my head. Good luck with things! Take care of yourself. Nap more and by all means whine more to your momma. I think that helps as much as napping! :) Later
    ~~~Suz

    By Blogger Suzanne, Suz, Zanny, Zan..., at 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home