Sprenkle Kin

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday
So where is everyone? It is very early in the morning March 28th and I cant sleep. I have been up for the last hour and a half just messing around. I guess really I wanted to be the first to wish Aimee HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Send me your address and I will send you a belated card! I hope you have an awesome day! So not much new. I saw Kathy this weekend for a very too brief time. I gave her more info on how to join the blog. Hopefully she will join us soon. I dont know what to write so I will go snuggle with my cats as they are viaing (sp) for my attention as we speak. Have a great day all! Love ~~~Suz

3 Comments:

  • What the heck are you doing out of bed when you don't have to be. Must not be the Sprenkle side of you coming out there. Yes, we want to wish Aimee a happy birthday. Hope she will post later this week. Her campus is turned upside down with George Mason in the Final Four. What a great story that is! Talk to you later. Love to all.

    By Blogger pbryan, at 7:35 AM  

  • Thank you so much Zannie!
    xoxox
    ~me

    By Blogger Aimee, at 6:50 AM  

  • Happy late birthday from your no good sister to you...happy late birthday from your no good forgot to call you on your birthday sister to you...happy birthday dear aimee, happy birthday to UUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home