Sprenkle Kin

Monday, April 03, 2006

The Weekend

Hi everyone! How was everyone's weekend? Mike and I went to Yosemite for a long 4 day weekend! It was amazing! We hiked many many miles and we x-country skied for a little over 10 round trip miles on an amazingly, beautiful, blue skyed afternoon! Believe it or not it was my first ski in the sun! We stayed at the Wawona hotel just inside the park and it was so incredible! It was first opened in 1867ish! We ate in a dinning room that once served Presidents such as Garfield and historically famous Generals. You could feel the ghosts, it was so cool!!! We saw coyotes, one so close I could have opened my door and hit it. She stayed long enough for us to dig out the camera and take several pictures. I have a great picture that you all can view once we get the pictures up on Mike's website. I will send that link later. I hope all of you had wonderful weekends! I highly recommend a trip to Yosemite! Later
~~~Suz

2 Comments:

  • Sounds like an awesome time Zan....so glad you and Mike get out and do things that you enjoy! I can't even imagine the beauty. Looking forward to the pictures. Beautiful spring day here in ABQ. Busy as always. love you....hi to everyone....mom/me

    By Blogger Cindy, at 12:44 PM  

  • Wow, guess Garden City isn't the vacation destination I thought it was. Would love to see Yosemite sometime. I may be thinking about the wrong place but your Grandma & Grandpa Sprenkle stayed at a historic hotel once and I thought it was in Yosemite?? Will have to ask mom about that. Get those pictures posted so we can check it out!!

    By Blogger pbryan, at 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home