Sprenkle Kin

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Sprenkle Kin

Well, do you think this is finally going to work???????I think it is... yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I'm on , I'm on........Of course now what to say. Nicole found an apartment in Berkeley for the summer but there's about 2 weeks between having to be out of the dorm apart and the new one that she'll be homeless and I'm flying up on mothers day to get her stuff packed and try to find a storage unit BUT...it's a start. Ty graduates the 16 of June, you will be gettin announcements soon and he is getting registered at the comm college in town. He just got home from doing some photos at the Redalnds Y circus. Doug is staying busy and I'm going crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy trying to keep up. Love all.................Kath Sprenkle Kin

3 Comments:

  • I like how info about me takes up most of your post...its cause im your favorite (haha). I guess I should have read it before repeating half. cant wait to see you in a few weeks mama!!!
    love you!

    By Blogger Nicole, at 12:38 AM  

  • Glad your on!!!! Will there be a graduation party? Let me know and I will be there!

    By Blogger Suzanne, Suz, Zanny, Zan..., at 11:44 AM  

  • Don't go crazy....thats reserved for me!! Hope you had a happy birthday girl!! Love you...cindy

    By Blogger Cindy, at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home