Sprenkle Kin

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

weekend in LA

Hi to all, havent seen much of anyone on here, but i'll post anyway. I spent a great weekend in LA with Sarkis and his family. we went and saw Charles Aznavour (hes like frank sinatra in france) on his last tour before retirement, the mans 80 and still puts on a show! it was nice getting outta town for a few days especially before midterms hit and things really get busy. I also got to see some of Sarkis's fathers work, he's a pretty famous painter and artist, its amazing!! he was finishing up a wall of ceramic tiles that school kids made of faces, and then he assmebles them and creates an amazing mural from them. http://valleynews.com/CanogaPark/Stories/Entertainment/Art/Story~128597.aspx thats a link to an article on it. pretty awesome. anyways, spent the weekend in LA, didnt have time to see my parents though, SORRY MOM! but will spend a weekend in vegas with them october 20th- 22nd, for my 21st birthday. should be fun!!! not that much new here otherwise, guess i should get back to working on my thesis. much love to all!

3 Comments:

  • Hey Nicole! Good to hear from you! It looks like I have been gone from the blog but I have been reading! Glad you posted! I think there are others that feel the same way! Good luck with mid terms!
    ~~~Suz

    By Blogger Suzanne, Suz, Zanny, Zan..., at 8:13 AM  

  • Thanks for including the site. That was neat to see. Give your mom a hug for me when you see her. Good luck with midterms and everything else. 21,huh?

    By Blogger Cindy, at 12:30 PM  

  • It's probably too late, but I would like to share with you my 21st Birthday wisdom...just say no to alcohol with first names: Jack, Jose, Johnny, BAD IDEA!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home