Sprenkle Kin

Thursday, September 07, 2006

My Photo Shoot and Chandler

So, I decided that for advertising reasons I needed some pictures of myself, I may be wrong and not use any of these for anything, and in fact these are the ones that were more for fun than anything. My roomie Shayln took them, she hopefully will be brushing up enough on her photography enough to help me out from time to time if I should need another eye for a wedding or something. I don't know if I have mentioned that I have my new camera now and I love it like a child(I am guessing that those of you who actually have kids will probably contest that but that is how I feel now). Anyway so things are looking up. The last picture of course is not me, it is Chandler my best friends dog who happens to be the cutest dog ever, and i know my mom loves him so there you all are. Hope everyone is well.

Moni




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home