Sprenkle Kin

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Aberration

These my fair family are a few of the pictures I took for my first PAYING thats right PAYING clients to Blue Room Photography...they are a local Punk/Pop band called Aberration, they are all 16 and were quite funny to shoot but hey we all have to start somewhere.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These are just a few, but now that I have my new camera I will try and keep you posted on the happenings in the biz.

Heart ya all!

Monica

1 Comments:

  • They aren't the most awful thing I have ever heard in my whole life no...they just aren't polished I will say.

    By Blogger Ms_M, at 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home