Sprenkle Kin

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

hello

hello to all, havent writen in a while. I finished my summer school classes early aug. and spent the rest of the month at home (or at least in So Cal I should say) it was nice and much needed. I started school last week, so things are starting to pick up. Im starting work on my senior thesis, which shouldnt be that bad, and am considering making it my honors thesis and working on it till may next year. lets see...my classes are good, none to hard yet, CAL got taken to Tennessee on saturday, but all in all were rated 9th for college football and have a chance at beating USC. ummm theres gonna be an amazing talk on the new middle east tomorrow night and judith butler is speaking, but I have to miss it to pick up my momma at the airport (soo sad, but i do love her, my mom that is) but dont be too sad my friend sarkis is gonna tape it for me and were prolly gonna take one of her seminars in the spring. Im still looking at doing the masters program at Oxford next year, although my mother is still in denial about it and just wants me to internship, sooo we'll see. As she mentioned shes coming up for the weekend and Ty will hopefully be able to come up for a visit soon too. I need to call larry and have him cut my hair for me, had a nice visit with him last month, we really need to hang out more, but he wont call me cause i dont have a local number. hopefully I'll get a chance to see some/most/all of you during the holidays, and if not then I would love to have people come visit me for at least one of my graduation ceremonies in may, or before i move to england next september (all going to plan that is). ok ive rambled. love to all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home