Sprenkle Kin

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

summer

Well, its been good reading what you all have been up to. I just got back from a week in TExas of all places, but that is where my bestest friend ever lives, so thats where I have to go. It had been way too long since we had seen each other and it was wonderful. We read....I read 3 books....watched moves and 1 bad out of 4 is not a bad record for us.....ate (she did all the cookin' and is a great cook...I helped just a little!), drank....wonderful peachtea with peach snappes and other delites one of which had lemon, mint and cucumbers in it and was awesome! better than a sonic limeaide!!! went to a play, walked and just enjoyed being with each other. We have known each other for 35 years!!! Pretty incredible. We have gone through alot together and been with each other always no matter how far away.

That was my second trip this summer. Went home for a few days the first part of June. Good to see mom/grandma and everyone else. All seem to be doing well and continuing on with the important and not so important business of life. Now that I am home, I have to hit the studio running. I have an incredible fan in there this year so if I don't blow away, it should cool it nicely. Any orders anyone????? I want to try and make a trip back to ks. in August before school starts. I am teaching my art camp the last week in July, but want to try and get home for at least a day whhile Kathy is there. We will see. Well, I guess I had best get something done today. First day back home and all I have done is piddle around and get one load of laundry done. Jessie has gone up north to see her dad in Taos. Should at least be cooler there.

WEll, Aimee....I am so proud of you and your find. Keep that rock sucking thing going......its genetic you know. Your gramma is well known for walking along, picking up rock or shell and poppin' it into her mouth to see what it "really" looks like!

Nicole.....congradulations....i will start working on your grad present this week. Expect it hopefully before fall. We will see.

Kathy.....keep me posted as to the dates you will definitely be in DC. I will give it a shot.

Pam...talk to you later RAchel.....keep up the good work. HE/SHE is lookin' good!! Can't wait to hold them. Christmas???

The rest of you....til later....love you lall....CIndy

3 Comments:

  • Cindy
    I am about 90% sure I will be in Dodge July 25th (Wed)arrive till the 30th (Mon) leave. SOOOOOO it would be FANTASTIC if Ellen, and you and Pam could come to town and join the rest of us "Sprenkles" My reunion stuff is on Sat night, so since that is my excuse for coming home I do need to go to that. How about it Ellen and Pam ?????????????
    Love to all.

    Kath

    By Blogger kath, at 9:00 PM  

  • Count me in for the weekend. I will leave work early on Friday and come on over but will have to leave on Sunday so I can be at work on Monday morning. If your plans change let us know ASAP. Hope that the others can join us! Later...pb

    By Blogger pbryan, at 11:46 AM  

  • Hi mom! The plan is currently for Mike and I to go to the River the weekend before I am home and then drive to Denver to take care of some wedding things. Then we will drive down to ABQ and then a friend of ours (Ian) will drive home with me the next weekend. This is plan is 75% for sure. I dont think I will need anyone for the trip but...I will let you know as things develop.
    Love ya,
    ~~~Suz

    By Blogger Suzanne, Suz, Zanny, Zan..., at 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home