Sprenkle Kin

Saturday, June 02, 2007

QUE PASA?

Hello my lovely family! How is everyone and what is everyone up to?! I know that lots of things have been happening in this family like the end of the school year, the end of school for always or at least until grad school (So much more fun! I promise!), moves, and... I dont know but surely people have taken vacations or had a lovely weekend or bought something awesome. I am sure that we would all LOVE to hear about the happenings of our supper wonderful, intelligent, beautiful, and truly amazing relatives. I will ask some questions to get people moving:
1. John-your paintings have been awesome. Have you done any more lately? When is graduation and what is your major?
2. Nicole-Hi Lady! Hooray, Graduation! So what is the latest plan? You will be home for the summer. You should come by!
3. Aimee-Congratulations!!! Doesn't it feel wonderful to be done with school? You did it! Now what are the plans? Heard you may be in Chaco Canyon this summer (For those that dont know Chaco is in northwestern NM), true? When and how long?
4. Mom- How do you feel about summer? What are your plans? Going to Dodge? Working camp? Coming to see your daughter and sister in California? We could go try on wedding dresses? :)
5. Kath-How does it feel to have your daughter back home? Any fun art projects for the summer? Throw a party and I will have a few strong men come and move the hot tub. :) We have to convince mom to take some time to come out!
6. Aunt Pam- What is up? We have not heard from you in a very long time. Are you so very excited about being a grandma?! What do you want the baby to call you? Nana, Nani, Grannie, Grans, Grandma...
7. Monica-Thanks again for being my photographer advice giver! The new site looks awesome-People check it out! She has some awesome pics! What is new with you? Have you shot any weddings yet?
8. Jeremy- What is up!? We have not heard from you in forever!! I have no idea what is going on in your life and I am sure that I am not the only one! What is new? How are the kids? My goodness they must be big! all grown up!
9. Linz- How is Manhattan treating you? How much longer until you graduate? In what? Do you stay in town during the summer or do you go home? How is the art? Doing this for fun as well as for school? We would love to see more of it.
10. Rach- You rarely check this thing but I will ask questions and hope that you reply as I am sure that people would love to hear how you are and what plans you may be making for your new arrival. How beautiful are today? radiant, gorgeous, or goddess like? How do you feel? Are you planning to have specific colors in the baby's room or a specific theme? What do you want his/her cousins, aunts, uncles, etc to purchase for her/his very first birthday?

Well, everyone I hope that gives people something to blog about! I know that I am anxiously awaiting responses. Now I must go eat breakfast! I love you all and hope that you all are wonderful and about to embark on a deliciously lovely weekend!
~~~Suz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home