Sprenkle Kin

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm getting married!!!!

Some of you may have received this picture in an e-mail. If you did not get it than I guess I do not have your e-mail. You should send it to me. smaestas at gmail. :) Wow!! I'm getting married!! I continue to bounce up and down and smile like...I dont know. I am not poetic in the least but here is one of those times I wish I was! Heehee! I am soooo excited! Soooooo happy! Sooooo thrilled! Sooo dorky looking I am sure! But I dont care!!

Well ya'll I hope that everyone is having a wonderful week and will have an awesome day!! Mama you should let us know how the kiln load looks! I am sure that your creations are wonderful! Enjoy the sun! I love you all!!!!
~~~Suz

7 Comments:

  • I love you too Zan....very much. And I am glad you are so happy. Kiln turned out fine....some really nice a few disappointments....to me. They don't seem to be a problem for others. Michelle has some ideas for selling some things...she really liked the hearts I made you. They turned out really nice. talk with you later...love you...mom

    By Blogger Cindy, at 11:00 AM  

  • Suz..Im so happy for you!!!!
    Congrats, maybe this will be the first wedding of a cousin i will be able to attend (haha...wait thats kinda sad). any who, thanks again for dinner the other week and tell make thank you for the tour of JPL..even i was a little excited about all the projects there working on (thats a lot coming from someone who does not understand science at all!). be sure to tell mike thank you again for that.
    Im kinda confused though...so your getting two engagement rings? you said the one he give is (which is beautiful by the way) is one then aunt teresa is making you one???? man lucky girl. haha. meybe i'll get to see you duirng my spring break. take care. and love to all!!!!!

    By Blogger Nicole, at 1:11 PM  

  • I already said yay, but I'll say it again.

    Yay!

    By Blogger Aimee, at 7:27 PM  

  • Hey,
    I said yeah and sent you another yeah BUT this deserves yet another YEAH !!!! So happy for you both. Hey come see us sometime. Nice weather weekend coming up, in the 70s........
    Congrats!!!!
    Kath

    By Blogger kath, at 7:30 PM  

  • Congratulations Suzanne! Need a photographer?? I kid I kid...I am happy for ya. YAY!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:11 PM  

  • Monica~ I would looooooove for you to take pictures at my wedding because I think you do some amazing work. That said, I wont ask. Family is to enjoy themselves NOT work!!!

    By Blogger Suzanne, Suz, Zanny, Zan..., at 7:58 AM  

  • Congrats!! So now the most logical question: When is the date!

    By Blogger jp.flowers, at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home