Sprenkle Kin

Sunday, January 28, 2007

I am no Paris Hilton...

I am writing...one because I fear that if I don't Cindy will implode and two because I haven't in a while and I guess I should. I just wish my life was a little more interesting than it is. I went to Wichita this weekend with some girl friends and had a fun time going to a place called the Pumphouse it was an old gas station that they made into a bar. It was a fun time, even saw a very drunk boy get tazered by a bouncer and asked nicely (in a head lock) to leave. So yeah that was fun.

In general news my car is dead and has been for far too long now, it is a good thing I have the friends I do other wise I would be in the creek sans a paddle. Work is going well, and Blue Room is doing what it can to get by. I have a shoot with a band called Hour of Decision this week and the band I do promotions for has a show in Lawrence on Thursday, Rachel thought she and Gunar might go and I have asked both John and Justin to come as well. I had dinner with the three of them about a week ago, it was a good time, it is nice having our little group up here to see now and then.

I really wish I was more interesting for you Aunt Cindy...but really I am kind of boring. My day is normally spent at work, then home, dinner, photo editing, internet surfing, then bed. I promise as soon as I do something note worthy I will update...talk to you all later!

Heart you all...
Monica

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home