Sprenkle Kin

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I am a real photographer...

I am not sure I am supposed to show this, or tell you guys but I would like you all to take a moment and go to this site http://www.honeychuck.com/gallery/EPArtwork/index.html Aimees friend Debra is releasing a CD with a her band and the last 6 photos on the left scroll bar are ones that I took and they are mushed together combos of my stuff and it is really cool and I am REALLY excited. And this is LPerez studios (and my friends and I's halloween pumpkins)...the studio that your very own Monica and Blue Room Photography will be working out of it is really great and I am so excited my sides could split...it is FINALLY happening!!!!! Yay! I love you all and I will keep you posted as new developements come in.

Monica

1 Comments:

  • WOW!!! Great building! I cam sooooo excited for you! Congratulations! All the pictures are grrreat! I love the pumpkins. Want to come do some for me? The most I have done this year is Mr. Pumpkin Head as a witch, pirate and a princess. All that took was punching wholes in the pumpkin. Too busy! Oh well. Have a super Halloween!
    ~~~Suz

    By Blogger Suzanne, Suz, Zanny, Zan..., at 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home