Sprenkle Kin

Sunday, October 15, 2006

does it make me old...

does the fact that the thing i want most for my 21st birthday is a bottle of wine, candles, a long hot bath, and pure uninterupted silence make me seem old?
haha....just thought id 'drop in' and say hi to all, miss all of you and am hoping to see some of you (well all, but I know thats unlikley) during the upcoming holidays. yes i said it, holidays, they put out fake christmas trees and decorations this weekend at work already sooooo yeah its here already. lol. I found out that grandma and aunt teresa are coming out for thanksgiving so im excited about that, maybe i'll try and convince Larry to come to southern CA and visit us, ha unlikley but i'll bug him about it!!! lets see, oh and my official graduation dates are may 17th for Gender and Womyns Studies and may 18th for Poli Sci, would love to have people come out to visit and see me!!!! We should all try and get to gether and have a summer reunion/ class of 2007 party since 3 of us are finishing, would be fun. ok better get back to the never-ending pile of homework.
much love and peace to all.
Nicole

1 Comments:

  • Hey Nicole!! You do NOT sound "old"!!! Your idea sounds wonderful! I hope that you have a wonderful birthday and incredible time in Vegas! !! Sorry I wont be able to join you in Vegas but I will see you in November for Thanksgiving!
    ~~~Suzanne

    By Blogger Suzanne, Suz, Zanny, Zan..., at 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home