Sprenkle Kin

Friday, November 03, 2006

Hi ya'll-
Just wanted to drop a line saying hey to my people. "Hiiii People!!"

Things here are hectic, boxing things up getting ready to move to a townhouse a few miles closer to where Sarah works. It will be worth it in the end, but trying to move while also trying to prepare for finals isn't the most fun I've ever had. So far the count is 18 boxes of books. That's after I weeded out. *sigh* I know they're heavy, but they're my babies!

So far this semester is going well. My grades are pretty good, though I am loathe to admit that Geology 101 may be my Waterloo. I'll probably clear that class with a B, and be bitter about it. It isn't my fault that the material is so boring that it is physically impossible to pay attention.

Maybe if my Aunt Teresa helped me out. I can't ever remember the names of the pretty red rocks or the pretty green rocks. alas.

Need to make arrangements for Christmas soon. I think Sarah's coming too, but we'll be there before Christmas, maybe around the 21-22nd? and have to leave soon after, like the 26th or so. Still working on the planning. It's that darn drive through all of Kansas that kills the plans.

Oh well, I should probably go to work now.

Love you guys. Have a good and safe weekend!
xoxo
-Aimee

2 Comments:

  • HOPE THE MOVE WENT WELL. ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO FLY INTO DC (THAT'S DODGE CITY) AT CHRISTMAS?? THIS IS OUR OFF YEAR SO DARN WE WILL MISS YOU.
    HEY WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TRIP OUT HERE?? HOW ABOUT, WHEN IS YOUR SPRING BREAK OR NEXT SUMMER AFTER YOU GRADUATE, YOU DESERVE A NICE TRIP???
    I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO MY MOM AND TERESA COMING OUT FOR THANKSGIVING I'M OFF THAT WHOLE WEEK AND THEY FLY IN THE 18 SO YIPPIEEEE!!!!! I AM SURE THE WEATHER WILL COOL OFF BY THEN BUT IT WAS ACTUALLY IN THE 90s TODAY -- CRAZY WEATHER.
    WELL TAKE CARE AND DO PLAN A TRIP SOMETIME, WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU AND MEET SARAH.
    LOVE AUNT KATH

    By Blogger kath, at 7:47 PM  

  • Hope the move is going well. Looks like Paul and Valerie will be moving into their own place soon. They are looking forward to it. Work is going ok. Middle School kids are a breed unto their own....no one else would have them!!!Snorting pixie sticks...please do not tell me you did that when you were that age!! Thinking telling each other they want to f#@^ someone else is a love note!! It is really sad....oh and this bill board is on the interstate here in town....a smiling little woman advertizing the PNM rebate program. There is a waterheater behind her and apparently she has just put on a waterheater blanket. It reads....And it was so easy, I didn't even need my husband!!!!!!! Yes, indeed it did say that!!!Can you believe that!? and surely there are women working there somewhere!!!???? What are THEY thinking??? Oh, thats right, they are not!! Well, gotta go grade papers. Lvoe you....take care. My love to Sarah!! KEep up the good work in school!! There is a light at the end of the tunnel! Love you...Aunt Cindy

    By Blogger Cindy, at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home