Sprenkle Kin

Friday, January 26, 2007

?????

I have nothing to say, but I want to read what you all have to say, so since no one has written anything for me to read, I thought I would just write and bore you all to death in hopes that you would then write something!! I am done with winter....done with the cold.....done with the snow, but it appears it is not done with me. I live in NM for reasons...one of those is the weather which does not include snow being on the ground longer than an afternoon. Another one is NM blue...the skies that is.....oh, they are still blue, but when I see that blue I expect warm....and it has not been warm. The mts are beautiful with the snow on them,but I can see that while it is warm down here. Just wish it were warm down here. Pam I know you are ready for Spring, because that would mean that tax season is over. I haven't even gotten my W2 yet!! Well, once again that strange, weird thing with the ringing of the bells is going on....the bells ring and these KIDS descend upon me destroying my peace and quiet...and what they want me to do with them, I still have not figured out....obviously not what I want to do with them.

Well, gotta goo......opps....go....someone write, respond....do something!! Lvo eyou all..Cindy

2 Comments:

  • Good Lord Mother! What a rant! The snow is good for you! The snow brings water to the mountains and in the spring the snow melts and brings beautifulness to all! And really how often do you get snow! Enjoy it!!! I wish I had some! But no I am sitting here with flip flops and a short sleeve shirt on. BIG sigh!

    By Blogger Suzanne, Suz, Zanny, Zan..., at 8:30 PM  

  • That was cruel suzanne....and the snow can stay on the mts!!! mom

    By Blogger Cindy, at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home