Sprenkle Kin

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'm not dead yet! I could go for a wulk!

O hisashi buri desu!

In other words, "Long time, no see!"

Yes, I've been ignoring the facinating world of blogs and Xanga's partly because I've been....how should I say it...."Lazy." Yes. Lazy. I can admit it! Ahhh I really shouldn't be writing right now as I've got my last final tomorrio. It's a comprehensive exam on the Japanese I've been studying. "So far, so good" as they say. I'm doing well in that class---with the exception of the oral interview I had last Wednesday. I can't even speak in front of people in English, let along Japanese! Good gravy!

Oh! And if you're wondering about the skeletons....they're a preview of the final in Drawing II that I've been working on. Exciting, isn't it? I've spent well over 12 hours on this drawing. I've already debated committing sepuku with my pencil.....twice.

Anyhow! I really need to quite procrastinating. This is just a pleasant reminder that all is well in the Land of LinZ.

Until next time,
Same Sprenkle blog, Same Sprenkle time.

2 Comments:

  • Whoa Linz, awesome drawing!! Yeah, I could see wanting to stick the pencil right through the old eye socket on that one. If I were the teacher you would get an A+++ but I think that about everything you do. I can't wait to see you in Dodge for Christmas. Be sure to bring some of your stuff for us to see and oooo and ahhhh over. Love you Linz. Aunt Pam

    By Blogger pbryan, at 8:49 AM  

  • I am sooooo jealous of your talent. Yes, I admit it!! You are awesome!!! Thanks for sharing. ATake care...oveo yo...thats love you....Aunt cindy

    By Blogger Cindy, at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home