Sprenkle Kin

Monday, September 20, 2010

Whoops.

So...I have been reading this blog called Hyperbole and a Half and it's inspired me to start blogging again...maybe. SO! With this intent, I suddenly remembered about this blog and I was so super stoked to start writing when the blog's inactivity broke my brain. For some reason I confused January with December and I thought to myself, "MY GOD, THAT POST IS FROM THE FUTURE!" and then I had to re-think my thought process because I felt doubtful that any one of us had un-covered the secret to submitting blogs to be read in the Past. Then, I started thinking about what kind of scripting error must have occurred when posting the date.

All in all, it took me WAY too long to realize that I had been confusing January with December and now I am completely and utterly too distracted by my mistake to remember what I intended to blog about in the first place.

2 Comments:

  • Linz,
    You are hilarious! I think you are great! It is amazing what we think or dont think at 130 in the morning!
    It is sad that we do not use this to talk to one another anymore. Maybe we should start trying. Although Facebook has helped some what to keep track of people's happenings.
    I hope you are having a great day!
    See you for Grandma's birthday party!
    ~~~ Suzanne

    By Blogger Suzanne, at 12:56 PM  

  • Hi Aimee, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

    By Blogger hapi, at 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home