Sprenkle Kin

Friday, May 05, 2006

hello to all

I think THINK ive figured this thing out...im not tech savvy in any way
ummmm ok.... whats new? I finally found an apartment to live in for next year, only took a few months! but that doesnt become available till june 1st so I get to be homeless for about 10 days, im thinking I will live in the people's park ( a homeless park next to my apt). Ive decided to pick up a second major, Gender and Womyn's Studies (first being poli sci), so im taking summer school this year. ummm, what else? I'll be in my senior residency starting the 22nd of may, and will start writing my thesis in Aug. I think I wanna do it on female infanticide and foeticide in India or China. umm as you can prolly tell school rules my life so theres not much to else to say. How is every body else? Any one wanna come to SF and visit me this summer? you can visit uncle larry too!

3 Comments:

  • Hey Nicole- I may seriously take you up on that. Sarah will have her clinical schedule soon, and then we'll really talk, but I'd love to head out to the other coast for a bit.

    Plus, sea lions. Who doesn't love sea lions?!

    By Blogger Aimee, at 6:48 AM  

  • Nicole glad you are on! Dont forget to have some fun! I am glad you are doing so well. I would love to read some of your papers. It all sounds so interesting. Sometimes I think it would be great to go back to school. Then I talk with John and others that are preparing for finals and I do NOT want to deal with that anymore!

    I will probably be up your way the first week and a half of July backpacking. I will work on making sure we have time to visit with you as well. Ill let you know when plans are solidified. Good luck with finals.

    Aimee--Let me know too if and when you find your way to this coast! Would love to see you and Sarah. Show her I am not a drunk or an alcoholic! Good luck with finals!

    ~~~Suz

    By Blogger Suzanne, Suz, Zanny, Zan..., at 11:52 AM  

  • I am sooooo proud of you girl!!! Aunt cindy

    By Blogger Cindy, at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home