Sprenkle Kin

Friday, May 05, 2006

Way to go people! We are bloggin' fools now aren't we? God knows there are still more Sprenkles out there that may figure it out and join soon.

Nicole and Linz~ wow I am impressed with all of your college news. Glad things are working out for both of you. Nicole, I think I have a big refrigerator box you could move into for a couple weeks. I could collapse it down and send it? Or why not just move in with uncle larry? Hmmm. Linz, can't wait to see your newest works. Hang in there with the stuff you don't like to paint etc.. I know it must really be tough. I can't imagine having to do art you don't like to do. Sometimes it is hard enough to come up with the art you do like. know what I mean? Saw some of your mom's newest stuff last weekend. Wow. You come from a very talented mom.

Hey Kath, happy, happy birthday on Monday. Did you do anything special? I am so glad that I won't be having a birthday this year. I am officially 36 for life. Am planning a trip to Canyon City around the 21st and a trip to Lawrence over memorial day weekend and then out to see Cindy in June. Footloose now that the dreaded tax season is over with.

Guess that is all for now. So glad to have the 2 Foster women and LinZ on the blog. Keep in touch when you have a chance. Some of us don't have much to do but check the blog everyday! Love to all. pb

2 Comments:

  • Was that 6:45 this morning your time you were writing this blog entry????? Girl, that is way too early! Having a good day. My prep so catching up on the blogs. Fun!! cindy

    By Blogger Cindy, at 12:35 PM  

  • Ive tried to hint hint to uncle larry a few times...it doesnt work. so Im gonna ask a few friends if I can stay with them for a few days each and if that doesnt work I will have to beg uncle larry to let me stay with him and blanch (Sp?), but the box thing isnt a bad idea..moms getting a new freezer today, maybe i'll use that!

    By Blogger Nicole, at 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home