Sprenkle Kin

Friday, May 05, 2006

Cinco De Mayo

WOW! Looks at the new members. Lets see what is up with me? I have started Blue Room, and we will be having our first shoot here in a week or so for a friend of mines band Within. He needs some promo head shots and cover art so we are going to work on that. My dad is sending me a new camera so that is awesome...ummmm what else? I went on a date with a comedian...that was funny...won't be seeing him again but it was funny. Just not the right style for this girl, oh well...ummmm yeah that is about it! I am going to my friends house tonight for tacos and movies. She has a four year old son who I am sure will challenge me to some sort of dual, he is awesome...I think I might let him win tonight...ha ha! Laters! Oh yeah where are the Sprenkle men??

3 Comments:

  • Hey Mon. Sounds like you are going to have a fun night. You really should let the little one win. :) Have fun with the shoot! I really liked your website! Someone needs to kck those Sprenkle men in the bootie and get them on this blog.
    ~~~Suz

    By Blogger Suzanne, Suz, Zanny, Zan..., at 3:55 PM  

  • Hehehe good luck getting Ryan to join. He's not really uhh...social on the web.

    By Blogger Super LinZ, at 10:38 AM  

  • This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home