Sprenkle Kin

Friday, August 31, 2007

Anxiously Waiting

I have been checking and rechecking this blog everyday for the last 5 days or so in hopes of seeing a sweeeeeeeeeet baby picture. But alas there has not been one. I keep seeing mom's post and I am tired of seeing it. So I thought I would write one for something new to look at in hopes that you all who are also checking in for baby pictures will leave a comment or two. :)

Things here are gearing up for the start of school which in my business means days loaded with children and minimal time for paper work. I like it in the summer when there is plenty of time for paper work. The hospital hates it but we therapists LOVE it! It is currently 100 degrees in my unairconditioned house! The heat the last few days has been horrible! We are trying to stay cool!

Mike and I went berry picking (raspberries and blackberries) last weekend and ended up about 5 minutes away from Kathy and Doug. We descended upon them last minuted and they were kind enough to get us an invitation to their friends party up the hill. We had a great time! We really should do it more often and if traffic cooperated and it was always 50ish minutes instead of 2 hours we would. Such is Southern California life. Augh! We came home and Mike made scones, sauce for ice cream, and cobbler (peaches added too) with the scrumptious berries!

This weekend Mike is taking me up to the Central Coast. We are going to be staying in Morro Bay just blocks from the water. We are going to tour Hearst Castle and the surrounding wineries. We really dont have set plans so who knows the awesome adventures that await us!?

We still do not have a date for our wedding. We are talking about a planned elopement but we are not completely sure about that. Things have just been stressful and complicated. Oh well we will figure something out I am sure.

Well, a friend has arrived so I must go. We are cooking bratwursts with sour kruat and corn on the cob. Yumyum!

I love you all. I shall continue to anxiously await baby pictures!

~~~Suz

3 Comments:

  • Soon...soon...there will be a baby...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 PM  

  • Suz
    Hope you found some cooler weather up the coast because it remains HOT HOT HOT here and thunderstorms in the mountatins. We are going up for a Labor Day B_Q this afternoon and I froze the berries you left me so now they are thawed and I am topping a fruit pizza with them yumyum too.
    Hope all is well. May see you next weekend????
    Kath

    By Blogger kath, at 10:00 AM  

  • Kath-
    Did I forget something? What is next weekend? Am I suppose to be somewhere? I can be somewhere if so. Mike will most likely be out of town. Let me know.
    ~~~Suz
    PS We found much cooler weather! Glad you enjoyed the berries!

    By Blogger Suzanne, Suz, Zanny, Zan..., at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home