Sprenkle Kin

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

school again

Well, it has been a good start to the school year although I had to talk to the principal today because I might of said somehting I shouldn't have to a student. He was putting his finger in my face way too close for comfort and shaking it and I just glared at him and growled....I WILL break that off! I then calmed down and told him that it was rude etc. But I thought I should warn the principal incase of partent phone calls. I am now home watchin' my kiln as it fires. Keeping an eye on the temp. I should beable to open in tomorrow after school. I am excited. I have aobut 3 more kiln loads to fire. I will keep glazing this week and fire again over the long weekend coming up. The big HIgh road to Taos show is the last 2 weekends in Sept...so coming up really fast. I will try and get Paul to take some digitals and maybe post them? We will see. Well, I need to go check the kiln again. Hope all is well with every one. Looking forward to Rachel and the baby's shower in Oct. and the trip home with Zan. So, will be seeing some of you soon. Take care all and know that I love you all and think of you often.....Cindy/Aunt Cindy/MOM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home