Sprenkle Kin

Thursday, June 08, 2006

its official

I am not homeless and have a place to live!
I moved into my new place last weekend, my parents come up to help me for the weekend, which went way to fast. anyways I unpacked my last box today, and the only thing we really need is a couch for the living room. Summer school is going fast, which is good cause im ready to enjoy my summer break. Anyways I have plently of room and an extra matress if any of y'all are compelled to come visit, maybe make uncle larry come out and visit too! One disclaimer though just because my rent is an outragious 1700 per month doesnt imply that Im getting my moneys worth...meaning although the apartment is big doesnt mean that it is in the best condition and doesnt have a list of things to be fixed. but besides that...I fly down to So Cal next week for Ty's graduation, it makes me feel old though, I have to admit. I think my mom might be having a grad party for him that weekend too.
Thats all for now, talk to ya' all later
oh, aunt cindy are you coming to CA over 4th of July weekend? I heard a rumer.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home