Sprenkle Kin

Sunday, May 14, 2006

To all our Mama's

Happy Mothers Day to you all!! I am glad you like your flowers Mom, small token for a big feeling. I love you very very very muchly and am glad that YOU are my mommy. I am not sure how you survived us, but you seem to be sailing right along. I promise I will slow down a bit as to not worry you, but man-o-man is my life fun, crazy and hectic sure but fun none the less. To all my Aunties they say it takes a village and with all us kids running around it is amazing you aren't all in the "Looney Village" you'd think we'd have driven you crazy by now!!! I know not a lot of families are as close as ours and I can't imagine it any other way! When I tell my friends about my summers in New Mexico (yes I said New Mexico cause I can't spell that blasted Cities name)they are impressed because they are fairly sure none of thier relatives would have taken them for so long!! Aunt Cindy I do still thank you for that! Some of my very favorite memories are from those summers, some of my best adventures that is for sure. Who else can say they made a giant gecko out of sand at white sands, or have seen a real green egg fresh from the chicken? I will never forget the begging that Jessie and I did for that puppy who got the wild hair to attack a chicken in Truchas, it took some tears but Richard gave that puppy another shot (at least until we were gone, then who knows I guess). Anyway, I am rambling as well you all know I tend to do just know that weather it was sitting all night in an ER room with me, teaching me how to mold clay, or helping me get up the nerve to parasail you all are great moms and aunts and I hope you had a GREAT day!!!!! HUGS TO ALL!
Love ya!
The Monkey

2 Comments:

  • And we love you...and who says we aren't in the "Looney Village"????? and its ALBUQUERQUE. Cindy

    By Blogger Cindy, at 12:39 PM  

  • Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home