Sprenkle Kin

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Happy day to all you wonderful woman who have children! You all are incredible! I think we, the children, have all turned out pretty amazingly! It has been great reding all the posts from everyone. I am really proud of you all! I do hope that the students out there wading through finals get plenty of rest, soak up all the knoweldge possible, and truly excel in the last part of the school year. Your posts help me remember why I do not want to go back to school. Thanks! Monica, Good luck, Break a leg, Saliente! The buisness looks great! I cant wait to have my photo shoot! Mama, school is almost over, may the powers of the universe help you to obtain the energy to wow the kids the last couple weeks of school. Aunt Pam, Happy Birthday a little early! 36? That is not quite the number a little birdy told me but... have a great one! Aunt Kathy, we really need to try and get together sometime. Think we have a free weekend that is the same?? Please tell those High School grads Congratulation! I am proud of them. And tell them they need to join the blog! Later Girls-Jermey if you are reading these, Be a presence! You are the only male Sprenkle on this. We would like to hear from you too. If you are feeling out numbered get your brothers to join!
Love you all
~~~Suz

2 Comments:

  • Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 PM  

  • I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home