Sprenkle Kin

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in the family. Took these pictures at Mom's today. Had a great day with her, David's family and Teresa. Went out to eat and then back to the house for awhile. On a side note...it was 35 years ago this week that Mom had her cancer surgery. She also had a check up this week and mentioned that milestone to her doctor, the very same one that did the surgery so long ago. That afternoon she received the beautiful rose bouquet and the card read " Happy Anniversary! I think it was the best thing that I have ever done. Love, Mick" Guess in some ways we can thank him for all the Happy Mother's Days we have had but then again, Mom is too onery for much of anything to get her down. Looking forward to next weekend and Jakes graduation party and then off to Colorado to see if turning 50 really is as painless as everyone tells me it is. Love to all of you. PS: Thanks again to my daughters for the beautiful tulips and for making me feel like such a special mom everyday of my life.
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • Not only are you a special mom, you are a special sister!! Thanks for taking pics of mom and sharing them. Later....me

    By Blogger Cindy, at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home