Sprenkle Kin

Friday, June 02, 2006

me and my floors

Finally getting the wood floors done in my house. Only a year in the making!! Paul and I are doing it. It is awesome and fun! Paul has a knack for it and is really enjoying it. He has just come to the realization that if he is going to be a teacher, he should probably find something he also enjoys doing that he might make some money doing. He thinks something like this might be the thing. And he really liked making my gate and did a great job especially for his first one. He is going to do Deidre's gates later this summer. His summer school starts Monday.

Everyone is fine as far as I know. Just found out that Mike's birthday was yesterday, the 1st, but Zan just let us know, sooooooo......will send belated. Zan. how was the memorial weekend trip and hike???? Where are the pics??

Loved the pics Kath!! Awesome. Will send the dvd of mom's and extra pics soon. Sorry. The floor came in and everything else sort of went out the window.

RAchel....the house is great! CAn't wait to see it. Good luck, Mr. and Mrs. Homeowner!!

WEll, I have to go....lots to do and miles to go before I sleep! Hey, that sounds cool. Maybe I should write a poem and include that somewhere!! Aimee....what do you think????

Will be in touch all. Love the blog. Cindy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home