Sprenkle Kin

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Labor Day!

I don't know if you all check this often, but I figured I'd give an update-
Rachel is entering hour 16 of labor. She's at the hospital in Lawrence, and mom is on her way, probably nearly there. They checked in the hospital at 1:45 a.m., her water broke around 2:30, and she's been laboring slow and steady ever since. (it's about 10:30 a.m. now)

Send her lots of good vibes, and positive thoughts and prayers- she's a trooper!
The doctor is there now, and she has a doula (midwife). They're going to try all the tricks they know, and then talk about induction if things don't start moving a little faster. I'll update again as soon as the shy baby finally makes his or her ( i think her) appearance.

Until then, I'll be nervously awaiting messages from Gunar.

big love-
Aimee

1 Comments:

  • As by my previous post I have been checking this constantly for updates. It is now 3:00 Central time. My thoughts and prayers are all Rachel's and the baby's. Thanks for keeping everyone posted Aimee!
    Love,
    ~~~Suz

    By Blogger Suzanne, Suz, Zanny, Zan..., at 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home