Sprenkle Kin

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Life as we know it....

Hi to all....
Life has been crazy here. Just busy busy busy
Started a new job about 6 weeks ago, going really well. But have a ton to learn and remember. Im a litigation associate for a law firm in Oakland, by lake merritt. Its a peronal injury firm and we do only Plaintiff's. So its nice because we help the people that were victims of accidents and need help dealing with insurance companies and the other parties involved. Its a small office and I oversee all of the litigation cases, which means in a lot of ways I am doing the work of a lawyer who just graduated law school, but not making that type of money. LOL. Its about the experience through, right?
I am also taking a class right now to help prep me for the LSAT's (a law school enterence exam). I take the LSAT at the end of the month so I am only working part time this month so I can study study study and hopefully get in the 90th percentile, which is about a 170+. Good luck to me. If I get a good score and form my applications hopefully HOPEFULLY I can get into a top 20 school. Of course Harvard is my top choice, they have a great human rights emphesis, and well lets face it, wich a name like Berkeley and Harvard linked to me I will have it a hell of a lot easier finding a job and things to do in life. If I dont get into a school that I want to then I am thinking about applying for a masters program at NYU which last 2 years then going to law school. I figure even if I take the long way I will only be 27 by the time I finish...not TOO bad.
Lets see...on a different note, I got to little kitties about 3 weeks ago. Little all black kitties, brother and sister. Named em Milo and Edie. there NUTS@!!!! and into everything..its like having a kid (I would imagine). But they are adorable and I love em. They are so friendly and have so much personality.
Lets see...I dont think I am able to go anywhere for christmas...now that I have a real job and have to pretend to be all adult like....ugh.
Ummm what else, Ty came up this weekend with a friend. we have just been hanging out, went to the Oakland art and soul festival yesterday saw some bands that we liked and hung out today in SF. SO hot though. I think we will hang in berkeley tomorrow, if anything is open.
OK now I am just rambling. Will try and post some pics of the milo and edie and then some of the view from my office later on (20th floor great view of the lake and SF and oakland).
Ok...thats all for now

Love to all,
Nicole

1 Comments:

  • Glad to hear you are taking some time to have fun this weekend with Ty up there. You sure sound like you are putting some incredible expectations on yourself for the next month, well actually the next few years. Don't forget to breathe as you have been telling me for years!!
    Love the kitty pictures. Hope things work out for you.
    BE HAPPY!!!!
    Love mom, kath

    By Blogger kath, at 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home