Sprenkle Kin

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

HELLO TO EVERYONE

I just love to come here and read about what everyone is up to. From Hummingbirds to quilts for orphans, to graduations and wedding parties. You can find it here. It is kinda funny that now that school is out the blog is pretty quiet but obviously school is boring and you try to get out of school work by typing on the blog. Summer on the other hand has fun stuff to do. I am not sure what the "adults" problem is.

Had a great trip to ABQ last week. Of course the time went too fast and all of that. Loved the I-25 route and saw tons of antelope and scraggly deer. My new I-pod deally that I got from my girls for my birthday provided just the right music for the trip. (Aimee loaded it for me) I felt 49 again! YIPEEEE.

Cindy's new floor looks awesome and I took some pictures. Will try to get them up. Paul did a great job and could be convinced to install flooring for others (Aimee) just for a plane ticket there. Only took him 2 days to do his mom's.

I found all the Maestas family doing well and way too busy as always. Valerie is SO SMART and such a hoot. She is going to a YMCA summer program during the day and does tons of activities including making a commercial for the incumbent candidate for governor. Jessie is going ninety to nothin' and looks so good. She has the best smile and such a great sense of humor! Paul is actually in an ESL classroom this summer with real kids (YIKES). He had only been with kids one day when I saw him and liked it just fine. Hope it continues that way. He is right on track with school and before we know it he will have his own classroom and he too can start a collection of apple mugs, and apple ties and apple magnets and apple notepads etc....If I may speak for us all, and I can, we are so proud of Paul and the great job he is doing with school, work and raising Val.

Okay, guess this is getting a little leeennngggthhhy as David would say. Rachel and Gunar are right on track to close on their house at the end of the month and celebrate their 1 year anniversay as homeowners, Aimee is doing fine, aren't you Aimee, and will doing even better when Sarah gets off of the night shift! Monica is Monica as seen in her blog below. And that is all I have to say for now. Whew!!!! Love you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home