Sprenkle Kin

Friday, July 28, 2006

Not Bad

Okay so a week ago I posted asking everyone on here questions. We had a pretty good turn out. Mom/Cindy, Nicole and the bew homeowner posted their own blog and we have had comments from Aunt Kathy, Monica and Aunt Ellen. Not bad people! But where oh where is everyone else? That last line was sung in my head to the tune of "Oh where oh where has my little dog gone" I really need more adult interactions during the day!!! Aimee the creator of this wonderful blog. Where are you? Aunt Pam? Lindsay? Jeremy? We would love to hear from you all too even if it is short and sweet.

I hope everyone has a relaxing, wonderful weekend. Everyone do something fun, something to make you smile.

I love you all
~~~Suzanne

1 Comments:

  • Hi baby.....just got back from art camp. Still trying to deal with the stolen car. I have been advised to start calling tow yards incase it has been abandoned somewhere. They are suppose to call owners, but they don't always. Also washmachine sounds awful, guess I will have to deal with that and there issomething wrong with the swampcooler and it wont shut off. I did finally thinkabout flipping the breaker after it has run non-stop for 3 weeks now!! gotta run. mom

    By Blogger Cindy, at 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home