Sprenkle Kin

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Something

Hi all!!! I really do not have anything exciting to say or really anything at all to say but I am tired of seeing my mom's blogg that has been up there for a week now.

What is going on with you all?

Monica-Where is the picture of you in a dress and makeup from this last wedding? How is the business?

Nicole-How is summer school? When is it over? Mike and I are going to go to the River for the last trip. Will you attend or will school have started?

Aimee-School? How is it? I here that you would like to not work as much and knowck out your last 8 months this school year. If you can do it you should! Just get it done. So would that mean you would be graduating next May?

Aunt Pam- Thanks for sending me pictures of RAch's house! The chest is great!! You both did a great job on it! What else are you doing this summer?

Mom- When is camp? What are you teaching them this year? When is High Road?

RAchel- Do you have your computer connected yet? Settled in? Blog pictures soon as you can! I am sure others would love to see them.

Aunt Ellen- What are you doing this summer? I hear Jason was in Kansas with the kids! How excellent! We would love to see pictures? Were you able to go to Dodge with them and see your sisters?

Jeremy- Where are you and what are you up to these days? Let us know! We would love to hear from you!

Lindsey-Hey chic! Where are you!? It has been a very long time since we heard from you! Are you doing summer school? Let us know!

Aunt Kathy- Hi! What about you? What fun things are you up to this week? Any cool conferences happening around town I should know about? Any projects to share with the group?

Me, I am good! I have to recert my self with CPR. I had a day off of work to do it! That was nice! Went swimming and I really mean swimming for an hour and 15 minutes the other day! Im a bit sore. I havent been in a pool in years and to actually swim in a longer while. No real plans yet for the rest of the summer accept the last trip Kathy takes to the river. Mike and I are going for a few days!! Anyone else coming along?

Well, hopefully that will stimulate all to add their two cents about life so we all have something else to read AND more importantly we can all keep in touch, knowing what we are up to. You know the point of this blog! :)

I gott run to work! I love you all! Hope you all are doing excellent!

2 Comments:

  • Suz-
    Thanks for posting SOMETHING and boy I think you hit all the bases so now if everyone answers --- cool! We went to a pool party last Sat and am going to another closer to home this Sat as the weather has been HOT, Hot, hot !!!
    Not much in the project department as many plans are outdoor projects. Will be taking a River trip mid August with both Ty and Nicole before Ty starts college the 14 and Nicole has a break between summer school and Fall. Neither will go in OCT butttttttttt We are thinking of going to Vegas for Nicole's 21st B-Day in Oct. Family and friend's trip???? Any interest? To long of a comment I know but ...
    Take care, glad all is well.
    Kath

    By Blogger kath, at 9:06 PM  

  • Pics aren't back yet...the business is building word of mouth is a cool thing...as soon as I have pictures I will let ya know promise!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home