Sprenkle Kin

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

where is everyone???

I keep checking the blog and I guess everyone is having too good a time to bother with this, so I thought I would write. Working in the "studio" and getting some nice things done. Working on garlic roasters and keepers, juicers, and various other things. I have some really nice oval platters that I really like. Hope they turn out. One of them is at least 14" long or more! With textured handles. Nice.

I am planning a trip to DC....nope Aimee, not that DC.....this weekend. Valerie and I will leave Sat am. I will tell Mom (grandma) hi for you all and give her hugs and kisses. Hope to see Jason and kids on Monday. We will see. They were not sure of their plans. Paul will also be in Kansas then only in the Eastern part of the state with John. They are going to try and stop by Rachel.

Rachel....saw the pics of the house and the entertainment center you and your mom redid!! Wow!! Your mom says you did most of the work!! Great job! And the house looks great. I bet it still has a sort of unreal quality to it. Your very own home!!! Congrats to you and Gunar.

Hope you all have seen Kathy's new pictures of the Hummingbirds....the babies being fed etc. They are awesome. Ty has a great camera.

WEll, I really need to get back into the shop. See what i can come up with for you all for Christmas!!! Love you lots....what a family....you all make me smile!! Cindy

4 Comments:

  • Why does mine always say EDIT in front of it on the dashboard?????

    By Blogger Cindy, at 12:42 PM  

  • Mom, Dont worry about it. Mine does too mostly and it generally goes away. Cant wait to see the pots! Glad things are going well and you are having fun!

    Rach-What the heck!!? I want to see pictures! I didnt know that the house was yours already! Why dont you Blog about it!? I am sure that we would all like to see too!!! Got you message! I hope that the Mountain Bike class was awesome! You should let us know about it!

    I have to go eat dinner! Have a good all!
    Love,
    ~~~Suz

    By Blogger Suzanne, Suz, Zanny, Zan..., at 7:07 PM  

  • It says Edit because you can only edit the ones you have posted so, it only says it on yours because you can't change for example MINE. And I don't know about the rest of these yayhoos but I think a lovely cross for my wall like my mamas would be nice...thanks! He he he.
    Love ya!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:23 AM  

  • ummm ok two things, one there are more great hummingbird pic that were taken, I dont have time to post them but hopefully my mother will soon, or Ty. the second thing is the bad news, the hummingbirds did not make it, they were alive till tuesday and then when my mom got home from work she went to check on them and they were lifeless and the mother just hovers around and doesnt sit on the nest anymore. SO SAD. we dont know what happened either. anyways ask my mom she knows more this is just what she told me. ok love to all bye

    By Blogger Nicole, at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home