Sprenkle Kin

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Sprenkle Kin

Hi
Just thought I would write to say hi and tell you all about my Fourth of July weekend plans. I have Friday, Monday and of course Friday off. I am currently sitting around my very HOT house (no airconditioning and the temp is about 100 degrees!) preparing to go on a long (hopefully) backpacking trip to Northern California. We (Mike, Ian and I) are hiking the Lost Coast Trail. It is a 25 mile stretch of coast that is not beside a road. The 1 or PCH is a couple miles away. Anyway, We will hike mostly on the sand and some in the foot hills/cliffs beside the beach. The pictures on the internet are very beautiful. Hopefully we can take pictures just as beautiful. We will post them sometime next week.

I had a great time with mom and Deidre. We went to the beach up near Ventura. It was very cold but we still got in the water and had a nice time. We also went to the Getty-a musuem. It was very cool. It was also awesome to watch mom see the art. I thought I had an appriciation for art but her appreciation was very apparent on her face and so much greater than mine! And to watch her look at the orginal art of famous artists was pretty damn cool!! They are now with Kathy inland. Mom thought it was hot here! It is hotter inland. But as mom said Kathy has air conditioning. I would be inland too if I could! I guess they were at the beach today and they are going to hike in Forest Falls Friday. Then I think Mom and Deidre go home on Saturday morning.

Well I guess that is all for now. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Fourth of July weekend. Be safe and have a ton of fun!!!
Love to you all
~~~Suz

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home