Sprenkle Kin

Monday, July 03, 2006

Sprenkle Kin

Update with the Fosters: Had a great visit from Cindy and Diedre. Got to have dinner in the back yard and hang out every eve as it would cool off nicely by then. Went to Laguna Beach on Thursday (Deidre swam, we had a great lunch and wondered some shops as well as visited the tide pools), made it up to the Falls for some relaxing time and then to the Cafe / El Mex Friday eve for good food, music and dancing!!! Terry of course had to sing about Cindy and something about waving her hands around as a form of communication - ha ha. Before they left on Sat am and I mean literally just before, one of the humming birds hatched... so cool. I'm posting some of the pixs, enjoy! The second one hatched this am but haven't been able to get a pix, don't want to upset momma.
Went to friends for a big party on Sat and then the chili cook off in Forest Falls on Sun. Kyles B-day is today so will join them for dinner tonight, no definite plans for tomorrow. Busy, busy. Nicole will head home tomorrow, later than I want her to for sure but hopefully early enough to avoid some of the holiday traffic.
Well everyone have a safe and enjoyable forth.....
Love to all,
Kath
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

  • Kathy the pics are great. Just a note to let you know what a good time we had. Thanks to all of you!! Have been working in the backyard since I have been home. Getting the pavers down and expanding the patio. May tackle some painting this weekend. The kids have most of the room done and put back most of the furniture while I was gone. It looks really nice. Not sure what I am going to do with extra furniture. Do I dare get rid of it???? what do I do if I need it when I move/??? We will see. Val and I are having a good afternoon. you all take care. Hvae a great and safe 4th. Lvoe you...cindy

    By Blogger Cindy, at 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home