Sprenkle Kin

Friday, June 30, 2006

Just keep Swimming...

WOW! Have I had a week! Goodness, Goodness! I tell you this wedding stuff it keeps a girl busy!!! I got a manicure/pedicure on Tuesday with the Bride and the other Bridesmaids in the wedding, let me tell you that was pretty funny! Right after that we went and had the pre-make up putting on thing, I dont know what you would call that so by the end of the night I was wearing black capris and a black shirt that said "Love Stinks" on it, with pink toe and finger nails and pretty pretty make up. Theresa (the bride) just keep saying "You look soooo pretty." and staring at me so I am sure I looked different. Wednesday night was the Bachlorette party that I planned, WOW it was fun. We had dinner at a great little mexican place and then went to a club called the Cowboy and danced the night away. It was the night of a bikini contest and one of our gals entered and did well that was funny. We all had on name tags that said "Tonight my name is..." Mine of course was Nanette, she is my alter bar ego to keep a girl safe when strange boys talk to her...not me of course...they just talk to Nanette. I would post pictures, but I don't have the camera so I will when I can. WE dance dance danced and believe it or not that has become one of my favorite things to do. Last night was a trip with the Bridal party (me and the other maids had pink shirts that said bridesmaids and the brides had one that said bride and so on for the groom and groomsmen) to Dave and Busters think adult chucky cheese. I am the archade basket ball champion by the way. Tonight we reherse and have good food and tomorrow is the big day. I have been practicing walking in my shoes so I hope I don't trip or something. It should be a good time, it is a Catholic service so it will be a little long but it is a great bunch of people so I know it will be fun! In other news I have my dads big digital camera so I have a few shoots to do for Blue Room in the next couple of weeks and that is about all for now. I am wiped out due to all the fun I have been having so I am going to go take a nap now. Talk later!

Monica

1 Comments:

  • Sounds like you are having lots of fun!!! ENJOY it all. hOPE TO see some pics soon. Had a good time in california. May make a trip to Kansas for a long weekend the 14th. Take care...cindy

    By Blogger Cindy, at 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home